We spoke to soon! We are looking at UK alternatives for the tours this year and please hang on to those deposits whilst we come back with some options. Updates will follow soon.
Finally we can start to get back to some normality and offer some amazing tours for this years athletes. Details and dates where possible are listed and in some cases we will advise on updates as soon as we can confirm them. Please complete the application form below with your choices by 21st NOVEMBER 2021. Any questions please contact your coaches or email us.
Parents as chaperones will be welcome and anyone wanting to express an interest to accompany us on any particular trips please let Vanessa or Lisa know before the deadline. Travel arrangements for parents will be at their own additional cost and may need to be booked and arranged themselves.
Where else could we be going with the Swiss national head coach as our Aspire head coach but to visit the beautiful Geneva and have the opportunity to play club junior and senior matches as well as national development sides with the Swiss national team.
Open to Year 10 players and older from Elite and Elite Plus. Please note Elite + players will be given priority for this selection.
Wednesday 16th February to Sunday 20th Feb flights from Manchester to Geneva . Hotel / Hostel accommodation TBC currently an approximate cost is £600-700 whilst we await numbers for flight and hotels.
Previous 2020 tour Gibraltar was a great success and saw our amazing elite plus athletes take a hard fought 1 goal win against the national senior side. We are hoping for a great re-match this time and have a schedule which will see us play U17 / U19 and senior national squads.
Open to all Elite and Elite plus athletes – plus year 10 / 11 athletes from Advanced group.
Sunday 13th February to Wednesday 16th February flights from Manchester to Gibraltar and staying at the Holiday Inn in twin rooms. All meals included £420pp.
Athletes wanting to do both trips may incur a small fee TBC to arrange travel to and from alternative airports to go from Malaga to Geneva.
BUTLINS – Rhinos challenge weekend! Open to Foundation and Advanced athletes.
We have reserved 2 x u14 and 2 x u12 team spaces at this event and really need your answers back before 21st November if you would like to be selected. Own transport required to and from venue on the 20th to 23rd May 2022. We may consider inviting u14 elite players if this is under subscribed.
Prices ranges from £115 pp in silver 4 berth accommodation or £139 pp in Gold accomodation
Under occupancy fees apply and in addition there are meal plans available. For full details check out this link: rhinoschallenge.co.uk/netball
For all the trips you are interested in the following terms apply:
- 50% deposit is required by 1st Dec to secure your place. Deposits are non refundable unless the company we use cancel the trip for any reason.
- The final payment dates will vary depending on which tour you are going on – February trips require full final payment by 30th January 2022 – no late exceptions will be allowed.
- You must arrange your own travel insurance including COVID cancellation insurance. Copies will be requested before travel.
- You must check the validity of your passport with the country we are visiting we will not be advising on any validity queries.
- You must arrange any pre or post travel covid testing at your own expense.
- Please check the UK government website for travel updates https://www.gov.uk
Please complete the form below by 21st NOVEMBER 2021 to apply for selection for the listed trips: